They all quickly realized that they don't really want things to be fair and that it isn't going to be "fair". In the process of teaching a lesson I got all the windows cleaned, 1 roll of paper towels was used and about 1/2 - 3/4 of the window cleaner -- hopefully a lesson learned and not forgotten!
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Fairness
I had a little boy complain and throwing a fit about how it wasn't fair that sissy got to stay up later and watch a movie and on and on. Then this morning the grumpiness continued. I finally had enough and said "Fine, you want things to be fair you will get fair. I have work to do today and it's not fair for me to work and you to play so you all will work right along side me and not stop until I do. You'll eat lunch when I do, etc.". After cousins left we went to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment